The CPC1000 console has a thermostatic mixing valve for safe operation without risk of burning. Optionally, it is possible to add a spray disinfection including a 4 L reservoir with lock and a collector (sink drain) container for proper use with a shower stretcher.
- Degrees of autonomy
Degrees of autonomy
- Ambulatory, but may use a cane for support
- Can support herself to some degree
- Usually sits in wheelchair, but is able to partially bear weight on its legs
- Sits in wheelchair. Almost no capacity to support herself and cannot stand unsupported.
- Almost completely bed ridden. Passive resident, totally dependent and physically demanding for caregiver.
Benefits for nurses
- Shower system and easy to use disinfection.
- Cleaning and disinfection easy and fast.
- Thermostatic mixer and scald for a high level of security protection.
Benefits for managers
- Quality and long life.
- Very good cost / performance ratio.
- Low cost of maintenance and spare parts.
Benefits for residents
- Allows a safe personal hygiene.
- Scald protection.
- Solid and stable construction.
Benefits for technical servicess
- Using components of recognized brands.
- Easy maintenance and inexpensive.
- Free technical support by phone ConfortMédic.