The Nora standing/raising aid makes work easier for the nursing staff and increase the mobility, independence and care quality of residents.
- Degrees of autonomy
Degrees of autonomy
- Ambulatory, but may use a cane for support
- Can support herself to some degree
- Usually sits in wheelchair, but is able to partially bear weight on its legs
- Sits in wheelchair. Almost no capacity to support herself and cannot stand unsupported.
- Almost completely bed ridden. Passive resident, totally dependent and physically demanding for caregiver.
Leave a Reply