Made in Canada by ConfortMedic, the CM1000 bathtub hoist is made for the front access to the tub. The CM1000 is made of stainless steel and aluminum for easy disinfection and maximum durability. The seat and backrest are molded in a closed-cell resin, resistant, easy to disinfect and soft to the skin. They can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Degrees of autonomy
Degrees of autonomy
- Ambulatory, but may use a cane for support
- Can support herself to some degree
- Usually sits in wheelchair, but is able to partially bear weight on its legs
- Sits in wheelchair. Almost no capacity to support herself and cannot stand unsupported.
- Almost completely bed ridden. Passive resident, totally dependent and physically demanding for caregiver.
Leave a Reply